The candidate will work remotely during the COVID-19 epidemic.
The successful candidate for this position will report to the Business Systems Manager. You will be responsible for systems analysis and requirements gathering in the implementation of projects that involve applying technology to satisfy business needs. You will liaise with internal/external stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for application or platform development. The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in technology and would love to interact with people to solve business problems and develop cutting-edge applications.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, customers and vendors to gather the requirements for development of applications or processes
- Document the requirements in the form of user stories and maintain a backlog of system requirements
- Assist Project/Program Managers conducting day-to-day team activities to meet deadlines and schedules
- Provide technical direction and support to the project teams during design, development, testing and implementation of systems
- Perform thorough analysis and documentation of findings and present to management and/or customer
- Work with the development team to resolve production issues and performs root cause analysis
- BS degree
- At least 5-8+ years of Business Analysis experience in a SDLC environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Agile and/or Waterfall SDLC methodologies
- Experience in configuration management, release management and quality management processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex business problems
- Experience with requirements gathering, elicitation and user story creation
- Experience with creating process flow diagrams and activity diagrams is desired
- Familiarity with an Agile environment
- Knowledge Kanban methodology is a plus
- Familiarity with a SQL and .NET environment is a plus
- Experience with communicating with clients/end users
- Scrum Master Certification, preferred but not required
Conic Apps is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.