The candidate will work remotely during the COVID-19 epidemic.
Get involved at the very beginning with a team of smart, experienced software engineers who are working together to build a new product. We're looking for people who are excited about taking an idea from nothing to something and love the risk and rewards associated with taking a chance on something new.
We need to build a product that is fast, resilient, and always available to support our users as our product develops and gains traction. We are always seeking to improve both our quality and speed to production using lean product management, self-sufficient team structures, continuous delivery, and cutting edge technologies (like AWS Lambda and GraphQL) to advance this mission. A passion for building quality software is a HIGH priority and sharing new ways to improve our team is expected. So is being smart and humble.
As part of a modern team, the expectation is that you'll want to contribute to all parts of the system from the server API implementation in node, to client side work in React, or DevOps automation. You'll bring an enthusiasm and excitement about learning that will be contagious to the rest of the team. You might not have a lot of experience now, but you are craving an opportunity to show how hard you can work to gain experience.
We're an inclusive team, dedicated to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Builder who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks and with continuous delivery as an assumption
- Enthusiastic about learning and working hard
- Some mobile development experience in React Native, Ionic or Flutter
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately.
- Able to iterate with new technologies and approaches as their respective open source communities push them forward.
- Experience working in Agile team environments, building and maintaining commercial software
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean and Docker
- Some experience with DevOps automation with tools like Terrafom, Devops
- Be familiar with phrases like "moving XXX to the left", "full-cycle developer", or "chaos engineering"
- Experience working with open source projects. At least opening bugs, hopefully submitting fixes, and ideally publishing your own projects
Apply Now: Send resume to hello at conicapps dot com